Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day... With an EXCITING UPDATE!


Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to those who serve or have served our country.
Our nation would not be the same without the efforts
 of wonderful people who give years of their lives
 to serve our country,
 to protects us, and make us such a strong nation.

Thank you!




My "Exciting Update" is that I will be having
some friends who blog Guest Post
for a week, beginning tomorrow,
 while I'm on a vacation/biz trip/visit with fam.
I'm really excited about the variety of fun posts that will be here.

I have an Interior decorator friend sharing
 some DIY interior painting techniques,
a craft post from a creative friend,
an inspirational post from a wonderful mommy friend,
a photography post from a photographer friend,
a kid's craft post from a blogging friend,
and a recipe post from a surprise guest (a clue- - she's related to me!).

I'll give you a little more info on whether each person is a
"real life" friend,
or a "blog-o-sphere" friend,
as each person "guest posts". 

So are ya excited??!!
I sure am!!
I can't wait for each day to come so you can enjoy the fun, too.

FYI- - The Recipe Share Party will still be here,
so come back on over Thursday to Saturday
to link up a recipe y'all.




1 comment:

Nan-Nan said...

sounds like a great idea while you are out of the "office"! Have fun on your vacation. See y'all soon!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails