Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day present for me!!

My birthday is so close to Mother's Day,
I usually just get combined presents.
And that is absolutely fine with me!!
How many presents does one person need, anyways. :)

But this year, I decided I was going to make
myself a Mother's Day present! lol.

Here's a sneak peek!
Hopefully I'll finish it up today,
and get the post up on it.
I've been working on this project
for WEEKS!
So I'm really anxious to have a few moments
of crafting this afternoon during naptime.
{Fingers Crossed!}


4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so interested to see how you got the shadow pictures to look so great. I tried this once, and I scared myself with the outcome, but have always wanted to create a gift using this idea. Looking forward to the results. :O)

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear how you did this! I've wanted to do something similar with my Monkeys, but don't know how to pull it off. :-) You're such an inspiration!

Lady D said...

looks like you got your pics! you go girl

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

very cute! I've seen these and wanted to do it, yet another project to add to the growing list of to do's. ahhhhh! LOL

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails