Since my mom took her Mother's Day present home
with her in March!
(I know... I've had it since March- -wow!)
(I know... I've had it since March- -wow!)
And I'm hoping my mother-in-law won't read my blog
before Sunday,
before Sunday,
I'm going to post what we did...
to hopefully get the creative juices flowing for others. :)
We did this cute little handprint card with the boys.
Of course, I had to take a few pics of them making it. :)
I also ordered these photo pillows from ArtsCow.com
back in March!!!
I hope they like them! :)
So, what are you giving your mom/grandma for Mother's Day?



































3 comments:
Love the pillow ...,can't wait to see the card:)
I made Ma and Eric's ma a scrapbook calendar. I had to make one for myself too. :)
I absolutely loved my Mother's Day gifts! The pillow is adorable and the hand print tulips so incredibly cute! Thanks so much, Sarah!
Post a Comment