
When my daughter was born,
something magical happened.

Maybe it's the bond
that a mother & daughter have.
I know between myself & my mom,
there is an amazingly strong relationship.
And I am hoping & praying for that with my own little girl.
I love her so much!!
Maybe it's the opportunity to relive
all those beautiful "pink" lovely childhood memories
with her.
Maybe it's because she's so fragile,
and sweet.
And smiled at me at 5 days old.
I'm not sure what it was.
But to this day,
I think that my Mother's Love
grew 100 times over the day she was born.
This is my entry for I ♥ Faces,
And Trendy Treehouse this week.

































7 comments:
Very sweet image. :)
love it :)
such a beautiful picture!
that's a lovely picture ^_^
lovely capture :-)
such peace
Such a sweet little daughter.
Post a Comment