I think I may be getting back into the swing of things.
Not sure.
I've been trying to start blogging again since coming back,
but my mind sort of turned to mush on vacation. heehee.
Guess that's what a little fun in the sun does to ya!
The theme for I ♥ Faces this week is "Babies".
I decided to share my absolute favorite photograph
I took of my baby girl when she was about 2 weeks old.
Oh, yes!
She is my 1st daughter, after having two boys...
so she's pretty much worn pink her entire life.
And the more tutus, flowers,lace, & frills- the better right now!
Someday, she'll probably have the opportunity to hate pink.
But until then, she's my pretty pink baby girl.
There are a ton more baby pics over at:

































6 comments:
I can see why you like this photograph so much! It's adorable! Thanks!
Beautiful!! There is nothing like pink on a little girl.
I have 2 boys and then my "baby" girl too! This photo is so sweet. Can't believe she actually slept after you got her dressed up. My daughter probably wouldn't have been screaming! :)
OMG! I just LOVE this picture! Pink is my new favorite color since having 2 boys first. :)
http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-heart-faces-week-24-all-about-babies.html
Gorgeous!!! Love it!
Beautiful Princess Girl!!
Post a Comment