Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Photography Challenge: S'more Smiles! on Trendy Treehouse

I decided to enter this hilarious photo of my son
eating S'mores into the "Smiles" photo contest over at
Trendy Treehouse.
If you like it, be sure to go over & leave a comment. :)

S'more Smiles
It's just a snapshot really.
But this snapshot makes me laugh out loud!!
He's in that stage where he makes these silly faces,
(and noises)...
and tries to get everyone around him to laugh.
I love that about him.
He's so sunny!

And by the way, doesn't this make you
want to go out in your backyard,
start a fire & eat a S'more?
Check out all the other fun smiles, too!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Can't blame him a bit! S'mores make me darn happy too!

Hannah said...

I love this picture! :) So funny

Lady D said...

tee hee lol funnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails