Ok... you knew I had to go and "glow" anyways, right?!
Now that I got that other little post out of the way,
I can totally brag about
how cute my little sons are playing soccer,
and how funny it is to watch them. :)
Here goes.
Get ready for some soccer mommy braggin'.
1st of all- - -
How cute is he?!!!
He's probably the youngest player on his team.
But he is so athletic, and eager to play...
sometimes.
And then other times, he has more fun laying down
while everyone runs around him. hehe.
Or twirling & doing gymnastics moves.
My favorite "distracted 3 year old" move though?
The tackle.
Yup... while the other 3 & 4 year olds are trying to actually
play soccer,
mine all of the sudden seizes his opportunity to play football,
and tackles a nearby player. hahaha!
Ahhh... 3 year olds. They're so precocious!
Then he has some amazing moments of making goals,
and dribbling way better than I could ever think to dribble.
I also thought it was so cute how he
really warmed up to his teammate, Evan,
and tried to make friends.
Evan is obviously older than JJ,
but that didn't matter to him. :)
Such a cute, friendly little guy.
No matter what, he gives everything 110%.
Love that little boy's passion.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Then there's our 4 year old genius child.
I'm allowed to say that... I'm his bragging soccer mama, remember?
He's such a sweet little boy, too.
He just leaned over while they were lining up,
and smiled so cute at me. :)
Ahhh, heart melting, I tell ya!
Oh, and this boy's got moves!
He really knows how to kick the ball.
And has a good handle on ball control.
Of course, I suppose he's doing what all other 4 year olds do.
But I think he's pretty spectacular.
What great little soccer stars we have for our little sons.
Makes a Mama's heart happy.







































4 comments:
Little soccer players are sooo cute!
I promise you there is NOTHING cuter than little kids playing soccer!! I love to watch them :)
What great memories of the little athletes! I'm enjoying your pics so much!
Wishing I could see them in action for myself hello!!
Post a Comment