Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer Season times (x) 2 (=) WHOA!

Last year, we entered our 1st son's 1st season of playing soccer
with what I'd like to recall as the "glow of blissful ignorance".
It was so cute!
It was so fun!!

This year, our 1st son is playing,
AND
our 2nd son is playing his 1st season.
No "glow" this year.
There might have been a "glow",
had we not been immediately bombarded
with 3 nights of practice a week,
snack sign up sheets & game schedules,
uniform purchasing & parent's brag shirt buying,
2 children playing games on different fields & 
somehow only having one pair of soccer socks between the 2.
hahaha!!!
Some weekends we'll have 4 games to go to.
And we've had conversations with a coach on the phone,
only to realize at the end of the conversation that it was the
other child's coach, not the one we thought we were talking to!!!
Yep. We're crazy like that.  :)

Oh, yes.
We went from "glow" to "whoa" really quick!
I knew that being a soccer mom meant running around a lot.
Umm... but can we just take a step back here? lol.
This is a little too cu-RAZY!


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails