Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crafting: Fall Floral Arrangements

I know it seems like I haven't posted a craft in forever!!
I've felt really out of it
since we moved, and life has been happening. :)

Luckily, a lady at our church kicked me into gear
a week or so ago when we had our mission's conference.

She wanted the church to look "fall-ready"...
and guess who she put in charge of doing the decorating?
yup. little 'ole me. :)
Yay!
I got to use my creative side of the brain again-
after a couple month hiatus.
I missed CRAFTING!

I just adore how beautiful these lilies, roses,
and berries went together.
Oh, and the urn! Soooo lovely.

I made a couple of these to match the main
center arrangement.
I am such a huge fan of fall & these colors. :)

I also did a couple wreaths, but am already
"foofing" them up & re-doing them. :)
So I'll add pics of them when I finish them up!

If you'd like to know how to arrange flowers,
check out my post from earlier this year HERE.


1 comment:

Lady D said...

I'm thinking that you have so many talents that you could start some kind of store!!! lol...just what you need right? anyway I love your flower arrangements. I have mine on my shelf that you made me:) Still love it!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails