Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Faves!

My sister sent this awesome magnetic knife strip to me recently.
LOVE IT!
I don't like the concept of having the knives sitting in a block
on the very accessible counter.
I really hadn't come up with a good solution to that though... 
Until now.
I can totally recommend this thing!
It works.
Now I just need to work on getting a few more
"professional" level knives. :) 
Got this little beauty over at Hobby Lobby.
$5!
Woohoo!
Love the orange color, and it's stoneware. 
Oh, and the banana bread in the loaf pan?
Yeah.
That's a fave of mine/ my whole family too. :)

1 comment:

Lady D said...

That bread looks perfect ...bet it tasted good too!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails