So, baby girl is *finally* getting a little hair!!
Woohoo.
{Blondies seem to never have any hair until at least 2.}
And that means, I can *finally* start making hairbows.
Woohoo.
You don't know how happy that makes me. :)
Here's the bows I've been working on the last few days.
And I have so much ribbon to make more!
Oh, yes.
I'm in a hairbow makin' kinda groove.
Up next Korkers!
I'm ready to finally try making those, too.
Here are a few tutorials online I found helpful,
although, I haven't quite gotten to making a perfectly
poofy, creased bow just yet.
So if you have any suggestions,
Please leave me a comment!
I'd love to learn more.
Korkers- FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe
Ribbons into Shapes- GirlyThingsBows



































5 comments:
That's so true about blondie's being bald forever. my little ones both were slow on the hair growth department.
Love the hairbos. Have you thought about selling them? I could use a few for Madison and I don't have these types of skills.
Lissa
Hi there,
New follower here from the Blog Hops. Your blog is just wonderful. Love the layout and look. I will definitely enjoy reading more in the future.
Please come by and visit/follow me too. I love new followers and readers.
Marie
The Things We Find Inside
Such an adorable model for your bows too!! She doesn't seem to mind having them in her hair in the least!! Love it!
oh Sarah her hair situation reminds me so much of your little wisps of hair that I would twist into a much less magnificent bow!!
Post a Comment