Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful: Day 4

I'm thankful that I picked up a book at my
True Woman Conference
a couple weeks ago...


It is really opening my eyes to some things
that I hadn't seen before.
A little hard to swallow actually,
but it's good to be stretched spiritually
so that the growing process can continue.
I especially love to look up the Scripture references
at the end of the chapter reviews.
Good stuff!

Interestingly enough, I had resisted buying
this book for a while now.
Not sure why.
Maybe I wasn't ready to hear what she had to say yet.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I've read that book. It's excellent!

I found you from New Friend Friday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Dawn said...

I'm your newest follower. I love ALL your crafts and you are adorable. =)

Kathleen said...

Well you definitely have my curiosity up...I'll have to check into that book.

Christy said...

I definitely want to grab this book! Isn't it amazing how you 'resist', but sometimes it ends up falling into your lap exactly when you need it most!?!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails