Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Fest

This past weekend our church had their
annual Fall Fest.

In the last couple years, we went to
a large farm out in the country...
and that atmosphere was really awesome.
This year, though, we decided to have it at the church.

It turned out so cute, if I can brag on myself a little.

We had a pinata...
and they really enjoyed that!

 

 The kids played some cute carnival games... photos courtesy of my hubby!

 I thought it was especially cute how she was putting her hand
through the hole!! haha.
Then the kiddos dragged us outside to go on a hayride,
and build a bonfire. So much fun! 


I didn't take too many pictures because I was mostly
directing the kids to the different booths,
working a booth,
riding hayrides,
and entering the pie baking contest.
Busy, busy! Fun, fun! :)



1 comment:

Lady D said...

loved the long pole the kiddos had for pinata!! looks like they had fun;)thanks to mama!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails