Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful: Day 2


Day 2: I am thankful for my little girl. Having 2 boys, and then a girl really causes you to realize how special, innocent, sweet, & beautiful little girls are!! Having 2 boys before a girl makes you realize a lot, actually. lol. But more on that on a different day. My sweet little one just captured our hearts from the very moment she was born. She continues to charm us & captivate us more and more as her little personality emerges. It would seem she is going to be a strong person, smart & catches onto everything really quickly, knows what she likes (already!), but so very, very sweet & adorable. Hmm... wonder who she gets all that from, well maybe not the adorable part- haha. :)

And to top it all off, I get to dress her up every day if I want!
{And I usually want to, and she does, too. :)}
Isn't she a beauty?


1 comment:

Lady D said...

She has been a blessing to her Grammy's heart and yes she is a gorgeous baby girl!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails