I am sneaky about getting my
"Christmas fix" in before Thanksgiving. :)
Like this past Sunday,
when I put this adorable little dress on
Little Miss.
And snapped a few pictures of her in her
red velvet squeaky shoes
(which she's a little famous for at this point, since that's all she wears),
and her red bow in her hair,
and a cute little dress.
Oh, by the way, Honey.
That dress is a Christmas dress.
Surprise! lol.
































2 comments:
Savannah has that same dress....and she wore it this past Sunday to church!!! LOL I really don't think it screams Christmas!! She was sporting a red bow in her hair also. LOL Except I had to put black shoes on her cause I don't have any cute red shoes. I can't believe how big Aliyah looks. They grow too fast.
Oh yeah she's wearing her red pretty bow shoes...Grammy's pretty lil princess girl;))
Post a Comment