Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kid's Craft: Thanksgiving Turkey Apple

My mother in law is so good at doing kid's crafts.
Every time the kids are with her,
she has something for them to do.
And they always enjoy it.

Since Thanksgiving is coming up,
she had them do a "turkey apple".

This would be fun for kids to do on Thanksgiving
while they're waiting for dinner to be served.
You need red apples, toothpicks,
spice drops, mini & large marshmallows, and raisins.
Then you have to taste test plenty of spice drops! :)
Make crazy faces as you put marshmallows & spice drops on toothpicks.

And concentrate really hard!
(Aren't my kids so cute?! haha.)
Then make sure to do all 3 at the same time while taking a picture with Nana.

Thanks for doing crafts with the kiddos, Nan.
They loved it!


Linked to:
abc button

2 comments:

KJ said...

SO cute!! A healthy snack too! My turkey snack that I posted was turkey cupcakes...no so healthy! lol I'm stopping by from the link up at Tot Tuesdays.

alison said...

oh, how cute!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails