2 things that made my job of "party coordinator" a breeze- -
My Cricut & Oriental Trade!
My son decided that he wanted to go to the zoo for his 5th birthday!
I was pretty excited, and immediately started thinking of
how to make it extra special for him. :)
I cut all the little details for the party on my Cricut,
like these adorable elephants on mini soda cans
My Cricut & Oriental Trade!
My son decided that he wanted to go to the zoo for his 5th birthday!
I was pretty excited, and immediately started thinking of
how to make it extra special for him. :)
I cut all the little details for the party on my Cricut,
like these adorable elephants on mini soda cans
& monkeys and balloons on lunchbags:
Or these giraffe cupcake/cake toppers with the birthday boy's age:
And I got all the party & paper goods from Oriental Trade Company on the cheap!
Like these animal masks- which we had so much fun with:
And the kids' party favors, and favor boxes:
Most of all though, I love that my newly 5 year old
chose to go to the zoo for his birthday.
What a perfect place to enjoy sunshine, fresh air,
animals, friends & family, and running around just for fun.
Added to: Sunday Showcase Party



















































2 comments:
The party came out so cute!! Seems like the cricut comes in handy for so many things....hummm!!! I have really been drooling over embroidery machines lately. Thinking about getting one come income tax return!! But don't know if it is worth the price! But it sure is tempting.
What a cute party - thoses Circut's can do amazing things. Everything looks adorable.
Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration
Post a Comment