Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review: Reversible, Appliqued Dress by Summer Wilson Designs

I can not tell you how excited I was
when Summer asked me if I would review
one of her products!

If you're like me,
you love to have your child dressed in THE perfect outfit. :)
With the holidays coming up,
I really want my daughter to bedressed in "couture" cuteness for
 the holidays, her birthday, and all those special moments coming up.
It was pretty easy ordering
the reversible a-line dress for my daughter.
I had fun picking the fabrics, appliques, and thread colors.

And when it came in the mail,
I couldn't believe how cute it looked in person!
All of these photos are from one dress.
Isn't that the coolest thing ever?!
Two looks for one.

Not only does she applique the cutest designs,
But she also custom embroiders names on the clothing.

Please go check out Summer Wilson Designs!
With Christmas coming up,
this would be the perfect idea for a little child in your life.

If you order from her site,
and mention you found her from Harrigan Howdy-
she will give you 10% off your order!
Sweet!
So don't delay.
Head over to her Facebook page: Here!
Or to her Etsy shop: Here!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Aweee...how cute. I love the dress. That Christmas one is too cute. Don't you just love appliques?? Too bad the machines are so expensive!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails