Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful: Day 1

I can't believe it's already the time of year
to begin thinking about Thanksgiving!!

Last year I did a series of posts on thankfulness...
and I loved how much it made me reflect
on how truly blessed I am, and my family is as well.

So, Day 1...

I am thankful for my husband. For so many reasons. Today though, I found him recognizing that I needed a "down" day. Lately I've been working so hard on projects that all I could do is sit & stare & sip coffee for a couple hours before plugging into the day on his day off. He took the kiddos outside & let them ride bikes, threw a load of dishes in the dishwasher, and generally helped me get life back on track a little while I got to relax for a couple hours. I don't really deserve such help, especially since today is his ONLY day off during the week. He just gives of himself generously. He wants my happiness over his own. I hope, and wish that I were always the same to him. I know it's the right way to be to my hubby. I love you honey. Thanks for loving me through the thick & thin times in our life. There've been a lot, haven't there?! :) I love you.


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails