Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Tablecloth- Look at this!

Thanksgiving is our family's absolute favorite holiday.
We always put a lot of
thought, preparation, traditions, and extra special touches
into our Thanksgiving Day celebrations.

So when I saw this tradition shared
I immediately added it to our things we will do beginning this year.

More to come on Thanksgiving Traditions soon! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea and am so going to use it!

Emily said...

Ohhh!!! I love this idea!!! Have you seen the one where they use a white tablecloth and the kids make turkey handprints on it. I love that idea also!! I forgot where I saw it.

Christy said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm with you on LOVING Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to hear about more of your traditions!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails