Y'all know I'm into photography,
and have considered beginning my own biz...
but decided against it because of my other responsibilities,
and the time it would require.
FOR NOW!
One day when my littles are older,
and I've put enough portfolio building,
and business planning into action though. :)
So, to fulfill some of my photographic creative outlets in the meantime,
outside of portfolio building...
I decided to join one of my absolute must read blogs
And it was featured!!!
As in, it was at the top of the blog post, as a favorite pick.
I am beyond excited.
I love MCP Actions blog so much!
And to be chosen from the thousands that submitted photos?
Speechless.
Thank you!!! So much.
If you would like to join in the fun,
Click HERE to find the Flickr page,
then go to MCP Actions blog or Facebook
to find even more awesome things.
































No comments:
Post a Comment