How funny!! I remember seeing this picture back then. LOL Bro. Mike looks so young. LOL It is amazing how fast the time goes!Love ya,Emily
Great fine arts photo!!! Ah the memories!
Emily, did you take this picture?! I'm thinking about it, and it just might be possible. LOL ;) And, Rach, no kidding. I kinda miss doing that occasionally. Good memories.
You know I was thinking the same thing.....that I might have taken this pic. LOL How funny!!Emily
I miss it too! I'd love to go to a play, musical, or orchestra event sometime. Hmmm... gotta keep my ear to the ground!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How funny!! I remember seeing this picture back then. LOL Bro. Mike looks so young. LOL It is amazing how fast the time goes!
Love ya,
Emily
Great fine arts photo!!! Ah the memories!
Emily, did you take this picture?! I'm thinking about it, and it just might be possible. LOL ;) And, Rach, no kidding. I kinda miss doing that occasionally. Good memories.
You know I was thinking the same thing.....that I might have taken this pic. LOL How funny!!
Emily
I miss it too! I'd love to go to a play, musical, or orchestra event sometime. Hmmm... gotta keep my ear to the ground!
Post a Comment