Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I think I just might die...

...without my camera(s) for the next few weeks. or however long it might take to fix it. I call  my D300 my 4th child, for Pete's sake! it's generally attached to me along with the baby. haha! what happened you might ask- - I dropped it really hard when I fell a week and a half ago. I thought it might be ok, but found out a couple days ago that nope- it's not ok. the hotshoe is bent, the pop-up flash is pretty well broken (at least I didn't have the external flash on- so it wasn't broken as well), then I found out Tuesday that the Tamron lens I use, shaft is broken, too. hopefully the internal part of the camera is ok. ay-yi-YI!

Oh! and my point and shoot decided to bite the dust this week, too. it's been playing dead for the last year or so, but I've been able to shake it, prod it, and generally finagel it to continue working. just my luck. it breaks when I need it most. oh well.

Soooo, that being said, there will not be any more pics to share for a while. hopefully my words will be enough to draw you back to my blog... but I have a feeling there are a few of you (ahem! Mom, Nan, ...??) who are mostly here for the pics of the kids. :)

Of course, if anyone feels like generously donating a camera anytime soon... lol... I didn't think so. thought I'd give it a shot though. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

No fun w/ no snapper! Hope your "baby" gets fixed up really fast! My "old" point and shoot was our standby too, and I'd sometimes have to not so gently, bang in on a table to get it to work. I'll come visit even without photos!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

aww! thanks, girl. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails