Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins, Flowers, and Trees

These are a few of my favorite things! Autumn is my favorite time of year. Every year we try to visit the Mesilla Valley maze and Pumpkin Patch the Dallas Arboretum. Yep! We found a replacement, and I'd say it rivals being better than the one we frequented for the last 6-8 years in LC. Wow!


     The flowers!

The trees!



The pumpkins!



And, of course, the "little pumpkin-eaters"!






Oh, and did I mention there was a tearoom with live pianists?!?
 (we ate al fresco- - it was still nice, though!)



So, do you want to come visit now?! Cuz, I'll drop everything and take you. It's so beautiful, so peaceful, and one of my favorite places now.

Blessings! -Sarah

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails