Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not My Kids Monday

This past week was more about what my kids "did not" do! So, I had to blog a few of them in hopes that I would remember the crazy little funnies that they do.
So... as we were watching the gymnastics tourney this week, my son did not ask me "Why are the 'renastics' running around naked?". lol When I told him that they don't wear pants to do gymnastics, he promptly took off his pants and started whirling and flipping around the floor! Whoops, shoulda prefaced that with- GIRL gymnasts don't wear pants. Ah, well.... you know boys- - any excuse to be half-nekked!

Sometime during the week, my dear hubby had a song in his heart, and decided to share it with the rest of us in the house. Ahem! Thanks honey. LOL My son did not ask his Papa, "Please stop singing, because you're making my ears hurt." Wow! All I can say is- - he did not get that phrase from me. I would never, ever say something like that. Seriously!!

As I was disciplining my 2 yr old son over playing with the folded laundry, he did not spout off  "You're not my parent!". Nope! Application in reverse! As in, "Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right"! Well, I guess he didn't see why he needed to obey if he classified me as not his parent! :) By the way, I did not leave laundry in the basket so long that the clothes ended up being pulled out and worn- it was emptied eventually- right?! Ha! And, speaking of not putting things away... my little girl's brand new shoes did not become 'airplanes'. Nope! I'm the queen of putting things away- everything in it's place. Didn't you know?!

Okay, that wraps up the "Not Me's" for this week! Hope you get a little giggle out of it. Enjoy your Monday!

Blessings! -Sarah

http://www.mycharmingkids.net/


5 comments:

Sara said...

Kids, gotta love 'um. My not me's were what my 20mo old didn't do this week. Must be in the air.

GiGi said...

Hi! Just stopping by to say Hi...
XoxoGapGirl

Lady D said...

Just taking a peek at new things on blog and loving them! The new pics are so cute especially the one of Sarah as a baby:) The not me Monday's are too funny! Loved it ...thanks for sharing!

Amanda P. said...

I love the header of your blog, it's just too cute!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Hi, y'all! Thanks so much for the compliments. :) This blogging thing is so fun, and I'm really glad I finally decided to start one. Yay! Have a good week.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails