JJ's latest crazes:
- Chi.A! (Chik-Fil-A, for those of you who don't speak 2yr old!)
- ShA-E-ShA! (Steak-n-Shake)
- Hunky Gabe (Which is his newest stand in name for Uncle Gabe, my brother)
- He also decided he likes the "Yuckies" (Yankees) since he heard Rachael Ray say "how 'bout them Yankees" on her show this morning! Lol!
- When an older lady in the church asked if she could be his grandma away from home, he replied, "Nooo! I've got Grammy, Nana, and that other guy!" Lol. Umm... That other guy?! I guess maybe that is Pops? or Grampy? Haha!
- When going into the pantry to get a can of peaches, after I told him that I wanted to do it, he said, "I know it's an adult job, Mommy; but, it can be a boy job, too." Aww! He's such a sweetie.
- And, last night, as I got up in the middle of the night with him, it made it all worthwhile when he said, "Mommy, you're my best friend." and "Mommy, will you pray for me to get better?" I just love those moments as a Mom. It makes me feel like getting up in the middle of the night isn't that big of a deal. Well, sort of. :)































No comments:
Post a Comment