Happy 4th birthday, Wesley!
Can it be that it was only 4 years ago that you were born, and stole my heart? Made my love grow in only ways that a Mother's love can? Took my breath away with your shock of blonde hair, and serious blue eyes?
Wes at 3 months.
Wes at 9 months.
Wes at 18 months.
Wes at 2 years.
Wes at 2 1/2 years.
1 year ago- Wes at 3 years.
Over the last 4 years, you have become such a gentle and kind brother. Your brother and sister look up to you so much, and love you. It's obvious by the way the look at you, and smile every time you walk into the room.
You've become so smart- talking about leverage and fulcrums and other such scientific anomilies! memorizing and reciting a dozen or so Bible verses; knowing all about dinosaurs, and species; wanting to do school every day- or learn something new on the computer.
You have such a great sense of humor. It keeps us laughing... and sometimes I hear you and your brother playing together in a different room- and I know that you're laughing at something silly or funny that you have come up with to do.
I'm so proud of the young man that you are becoming. You are so talented. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I love you so much! Happy birthday, my little sweet boy.
Love,
Your Mommy
1 comment:
Wesley you have a big piece of your Grammy's heart ..my first grandbaby boy! I missed you sorely yesterday and lots of days here in Illinois. Thank God for Orville and Wilbur...the good ol' Wright boys did me a big fav long ago..I'm leavin on a jet plane...only I know right where I'm headed
Post a Comment