Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Thankful for... Practical Edition



1. My mini-van... I know that's not cool anymore. :) I don't care. It may be 4 years old almost, even. I don't care. It's the most convenient thing in my life most of the time. I just push a button, and the middle doors, and the back hatch door open or close- do you know how awesome that is with 3 little kids running around! It has a built in DVD player- so necessary when you travel with children. The seats fold down into the floor, and even I have figured out how to do this. I love everything about it. That's not to say that someday in 20 years or so when my children have grown, and I have no need for these conveniences anymore that I won't want that convertible. (Had to add that for my husband. Just a little hint. heehee!)

2 My washer and dryer. Love 'em. The ability to have the "delay start". The low noise level they produce during most of the wash/dry cycles. All the customizations. Love it!

3. The alarm system on the house we're living in. . . without it, I wouldn't know when my kids were going out the door. That would not be good considering this house is big, and I can't be everywhere at all times. But I sure can book it through the house when I hear the door's "beep-beep". :)

Blessings! -Sarah

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails