Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. In case you haven't figured this out... I use a little sarcasm while posting my "not me's". :) I use the did not backwards- just in case you didn't realize it.
I did not find myself running from my bedroom through the house ripping my shirt off, and putting a new one on just to answer the doorbell ringing. Well, it had baby spit-up, nose wipings, and splattered food all over it! You wouldn't want someone to see you like that either, would you?! It ended up just being the UPS man. All that for the man in brown. Oh, well!
And, I certainly did not get told I was a "mean Mom" this week by my four year old. I may have deserved it just a little though. We were doing a craft, and I was getting irritated at them about something (who knows what it was now)- - probably that they were getting stuff all over the freshly swept and mopped floor. Crafts are fun, right?! lol. Yes, they usually are... but occasionally mom has to have a freak-out moment. ;) You know it!
While we're speaking of the dear little children, let me just add a few of their own "not me's"...
We ate pizza for dinner sometime last week- and my little two year old did not decide that the Ranch dressing was "squish juice"! Okay, maybe he did- - but it actually does describe what he does with the side of Ranch that they always insist on having with the pizza. They usually just end up squishing it with their fingers, and then licking their fingers. :)
As we were eating the delicious (ahem *DiGiorno*!) pizza that I had prepared for my family, I did not hear my four year old son saying... "all this cheesy goodness! yum!". Hahaha! I don't know where they get this stuff.
And lastly, little baby Ali has been playing peek-a-boo a lot lately. She is getting to the point that she gets really tickled by herself... and pretty soon we are not laughing hard, too, at her adorable peek-a-boo laughter. Aww. It's so cute! I need a video of it people! I need a new point & shoot.... ugh. Maybe I can find a good deal the day after Thanksgiving. If you find out about a good deal, let me know! I need a video!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week, y'all! And hopefully you get to experience some fun "not me's" while you're at it.
Blessings! -Sarah
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/09/not-me-mondaythe-complete-rules.html
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
my 3 years old was drinking ranch dressing out of a straw the other day. it was so gross. :) great post!
Post a Comment