Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Thankful for...

1. My jacuzzi tub!! I will not post pics of myself in it. Thank goodness!!! However, I'll put a couple up with the kiddos doing the bubble bath- - or what they call they're "special bath".






2. Nursery at church- and the many nursery workers who faithfully watch my children every Sunday and Wednesday. This is the first year in 8 years that I have attended more services, than I have missed because of teaching, doing nursery, or other service oriented things. While I loved doing all the "services", I always did miss going to church. Now, I get to. All 4 services a week if I want to... but I'm usually out of at least one to feed a baby, take care of a kid, or sit in a class with one to make sure they are understanding how to behave. I'm a Mom. It's in my job description- - see, right there in the manual, pg. 49, paragraph 2- - Make sure your children are behaving in church at least one service out of every four. ! lol! yeah... there's no manual. I'm just makin' it up. ;p

3. My husband being willing to not be "scrooge" this year, and let us listen to Christmas music- before Thanksgiving- this is big, y'all!! In the 10 Christmas's we've celebrated as a married couple- this is a first. Not only that, but he just might let me- - and possibly even help me- - decorate a little bit for Christmas on Saturday. Not any Saturday. The Saturday before Thanksgiving!!! And for that, I'm about as thankful as one girl can get. :)

Blessings! -Sarah

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute pictures! Your blog is darling!

Thanks for your nice comment today about my tomato cage card holder. If you want to make one but don't have a cage, you could put an add on www.freecycle asking someone to give you one. It's a good site to get free things. There are probably lots of people getting rid of theirs this time of year.

Have a great day!

XOOX
Jen

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Thanks, Jen. I adore your blog. :) So creative! Thanks for the idea. I never thought about doing something like that before. I'll give it a try.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails