Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kid's Craftiness!

So, today's been a crafty kind of day! I made the pillowcase dress in the previous post... and the boys made paper plate turkeys. They absolutely loved it! They wanted to make more. ha! Kids.


Wesley intently placing the turkey feathers precisely in the right place. :)



Justin thinks that they're leaves! lol.
(probably because we've been doing a Thanksgiving tree with construction paper leaves)



I love my camera! I just posted this pic so that I could look at it because it makes my inner photographer happy!



And, yes, he colored marker on his face!



And, yes, he's pretty proud of his turkey.
Although we took this before the head was on. oops!

I've been trying to talk to the kiddos about Thanksgiving, and doing things with them that will make an impression on them, since this is our favorite holiday of the year. I think they're gonna like looking back at their T-day turkeys years from now... and hopefully they'll remember the wonderful time we've had together making these special crafts. :)

Blessings! -Sarah

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails