Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Amazing Advent Calendar idea!

I've been in the process of making an advent calendar for our family for a few weeks now. Since it's December 1st, it should already be done. However, it's not quite finished yet. Hopefully tomorrow, and then I'll share about it. In the meantime, I found this really cool website, with such great little ideas for each day, I wanted to post it, and share!!

http://www.executivehomemaker.com/2009/03/tree-advent-legends/

Check it out!

ETA: another link to a really great idea for advent calendars:
http://www.incourage.me/2009/12/telling-his-story-and-offering-him-gifts---an-advent-calendar-and-jesse-tree.html


Blessings! -Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah got the new blog up. Come check it out!!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Yay! Yay! Yaaaaay! I'm so excited. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails