Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brown Paper Packages...

Which would you rather do?


Jump off of them, and have a really great time. Use your imagination, and catch some air- Be Free!


Or open the (Shh! It's the boy's Christmas present) Brown Paper Package?

If this box came, in my name? I'd be ripping it open. But that's because I'm an adult, who lacks the imagination, the careless abandon, and creativity of a child.

If this box came in my boys' names? They'd do this.




Oh, and while we're talking about careless abandonment... yes, I know my children have no pants on. This is their preferred mode of dressing. I don't mind. I only require that they wear pants when we are around other humans. :) Don't you wish you had the same careless abondon as my children?!! lol.

Blessings! -Sarah

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! This morning my boys entertained themselves for quite some time with an empty Quaker Oats container :-) They must be cut from the same cloth!

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

SO cute! I think they're gonna LOVE it!!!!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Hey, my kids totally do that with the empty oatmeal container too! lol. How funny. :)

I think they're going to love it too, Erin. Especially after seeing y'alls. Yay!

-Sarah

Lady D said...

wow they are loving this thing already!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails