So I've really been wanting to spruce up the house with a few more Christmas decorations, but being Christmas time, and considering we are planning to spend too much on gifts and travelling in a few weeks... you know. There isn't lots of extra cash lying around. Soooo, I found this little idea somewhere around the blogosphere, and decided I could make that FAST, CHEAP, and EASY!!!
Gift bag, and frame... do you see where I'm going with this?
*Grin*
Toldya it was going to be easy.
Taping it together.
*Smiles*
Toldya it was gonna be redneck.
(Although, I should've used duct tape if I wanted it to be authentic redneck)
Easy-Peasy... trim it down to the size it needs to be to fit into the frame.
Oh, yeah... tape it on there.
I want to use the frame for other things, so that's why I'm taping it up- redneck style- and not making it more permanent. :)
Toldya it (or rather I) was cheap!
The front!
Isn't it sooo cute!
Now I just need to find a ribbon to hang it with.
For now, I put it up on the mantle, but that is not going to be it's final resting spot.
A sneak peek at a few of my other FAST, CHEAP, & EASY crafts I'm planning on doing.
Now to find a can of red spray paint.
Can you guess what I'm going to do with this stuff?
Blessings, y'all! Sarah































3 comments:
Just found your site and I am enjoying it. I love your redneck decorating, Being from Georgia I always enjoy some redneck humor, but I think the project turned out great. I'm going to let my 10 year old do it for her room.
Looks awesome Sarah. Good Job! And where is your recipe share Thursday???
Awesome, Cha Cha! It really is easy enough for a kid to do. :) and cute too.
I know, Em. Aaah! I've been too busy lately, and was just thinking to myself today... this is the 3rd Thursday in a row I haven't shared a recipe. I was making a couple pans of my somewhat famous lasagna this afternoon, and almost took pics. But, I'm still not sure I can let go of my recipe. But, maybe I'll get one up yet tonight. Gotta a hot date to go on though, so ya know... it might not happen. lol.
-Sarah
Post a Comment