This group of people are so wonderful. I love each one of them. Their personalities, their servant's spirits, their desire to love the Lord, and serve Him. This is our Sunday School class (minus a few who either had to leave early, or weren't able to be there). I'm thankful for them.
We've had a blast laughing with them, and playing way too many games of "Couch" and "Signs", oh, and don't get me laughing in Balderdash. :) It could be dangerous! And there's usually a new game we try from time to time.
Like this one, "Which Would You Rather?"
B-rad Byers. Love his expression as he tries to figure out which one of the things he'd rather do.
And sometimes, we just ask ourselves why Stephen does what he does.
Like hold 2 ginormous ornaments from the tree.
It would seem my hubby decided to have everyone take an ornament every time they got a point in the new game. Aaaah! But at least they "re-decorated" the tree after the game was over. :)
And who wouldn't love having that little sweet baby face in their home? So sweeeeet! (Caden Myers- 2 months old, and NO I do NOT have baby fever!! -Natalie, that was for you. lol.)
And when these energetic, lovely people love on my children?
I can't help but realize what good friends, and even better, what good parents they are going to be (some of them already are).
So blessed by these people in my life. -Sarah




































No comments:
Post a Comment