At first, they were frustrated by how they fell, and how they couldn't keep their balance & had to hang onto Papa the whole time. :) It was pretty cute to watch though. Then by the 3rd time around... they started getting the hang of it.
I'm so proud of how they stuck with it, and tried so hard to learn it. Justin, in fact, tried to jump a few times- you know... like they do it on TV! lol. That boy does everything with his entire heart & soul. He's all in! :) And I love him, and love that he's my son.
Here's a few pics from our excursion to Stonebriar Mall's ICE skating rink:
Isn't this just so adorable?!? I love how small this ice skate is... Little Justin's foot. Aww!
And they're off!!!
Poor Mike! He's gonna sleep good tonight! Lol!
He's so precious. He tries so hard for only being 2 1/2!
I just love this... LOVE!
Aren't they so handsome? My little ice skating boys. So proud.
Blessings! -Sarah































1 comment:
These boys and their papa are one awesome group of energy!! I think they could conquer the world if they tried.
Post a Comment