Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, January 4, 2010

100th post!

It's my 100th post!

Wow! It didn't take long to get here.

It's been a fun journey so far.

I'm glad that my 100th came at the beginning of 2010.

It feels significant. Is it?

If nothing else, I've been trying to make the blog look a little nicer lately. There's still so much that I want to do to make it more "my space". I'll get it there eventually... once I can figure out all this html code gobbeldy-gook.

To my few regular reader friends, (my blog-arazzi), thank you for reading through my posts. Thank you for commenting on the posts that mean something to you. Your feedback means a lot. I hope that by expressing myself, and putting our lives out there a little, I can be an encouragement to others around me. I too have been uplifted by a few of my blogging friends. That wouldn't have happened if I didn't just get on the blogging bandwagon. So here I am. 100 posts later. What a party it's been. Wondering where my next 100 will take me. Until then!!

3 comments:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!!!

How exciting.

The Writer said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, Hope I make it that far.

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Thank you! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails