Do you need a little overstimulation?
(As if we don't all get enough of that from tv, internet, phones, etc...)
Do you need a time-waster?
(Well, then what are ya doing here if you answered no. lol. just kidding.)
Do you want to sit and look at a bunch of pictures of my family & friends?
(I sure hope so, because that's a lot of what this blog consists of.)
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then proceed through this post, but try not to go cross-eyed doing it. Oh, and there is a story behind every picture. But, of course, I cannot tell you each and every one, but you'll get the idea.
And, I do plan to add a few more collages that are more "personalized" by myself in Photoshop in a few days. There's just not been *time* around these parts lately. So, when I saw this photo collage thingy on Facebook, I knew I needed to make a few for the blog. Enjoy!



































3 comments:
Guess I must be bored cause I looked!!
I love this idea! I may have to sneak in some time to make one too!
You have a beautiful family, Cousin. Thanks for creating a way to peek in, I am delighted to see you happy. Take care.
Post a Comment