More specifically my sunny yellow, red, brown, and yellow & orange fresco faux-finished walls.
So I've been dreaming.
Dreaming of when we are finally able to buy a new house.
And my dreams have been in vivid color!
These colors to be specific.
I've been trying to find the perfect shade of ...
Orange!
Yep. I'm going to add that to my previous list of color palettes.
That is if I dare to be so bold.
We'll have to wait and see.
I might chicken out in another year or so.
But that's the color I've been dreaming in lately.
Just thought I'd share. :)































2 comments:
I love orange too!! So pretty!! I think it needs an open space for it almost though, ya know? I saw this woman's blog who did her kitchen in orange, amazing. So pretty!
Yes. definitely a kitchen color. and I'm only thinking an accent wall. :)
Post a Comment