Can you believe it?! What is going on around here???
We went from being rather "scroogey" to being
"Christmas-year-round" kinda peeps.
Whaa-aat?!
Last night was the final night that me and my hubby sat on the couch,
talking by the lighted tree.
I told him I was really going to miss the Christmas decorations.
And he said he didn't care if I kept the tree up.
Whaa-aat?!
But, the voice of reason within me said that it was time.
So we're in the process of taking it down.
It's a sad day, indeed.
My little guy was even sad. Like, crying sad.
He said, "But now people won't get to see our Christmas tree!"
and
"Christmas is family, decorations, and presents!"
(Have no fear, I did interject the true meaning of Christmas at that point.)
(However, I love that he realizes the "specialness" of the season.)
Aww! Goodbye Christmas.
Hello, 2010. Finally. It took us a little while to embrace it.































No comments:
Post a Comment