Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recipe Share: Blueberry Buckle

I made this yesterday for my in-laws & family for breakfast. It was yummy. So, I decided it would be a great recipe to share with y'all, too!


From this...


To this! Yummy-licious.

Blueberry Buckle

Ingredients:

Streusel Topping:
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter

Buckle:
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
5 cups blueberries

Instructions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter & flour a 10" springform pan. (could be a different kind of pan, too)

  2. Mix streusel topping ingredients, cut in 1 stick of butter.

  3. Mix batter: dry ingredients 1st, then add liquid, then finally, fold in blueberries.

  4. Bake for 60-70 minutes.
Enjoy!! Tastes especially good with a piping cup of coffee. :)

2 comments:

The Writer said...

It looks right up my ally, and everything goes good with coffee! I'll get my wife on to it. TY

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Hopefully you'll enjoy it too. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails