We decided to keep it simple this year
for Valentine's presents.
Considering we've gone to the other end of the spectrum
in the past years,
this was actually a nice change.
I decided that my gifts would be homemade.
A dear friend gave me the idea to do a box
with things I love about my hubby.
That was my "super-secret project"
this past week.
Originally we had planned to make them out of a rectangular
box, and rectangular chipboard...
but then I saw this heart paper mache' box.
Some of the cards I made (without my words)
with my...
New CRICUT!
I couldn't have made it quite so cute without the Cricut.
Love that thing.
It turned out sweet!
And he really liked it. Like really, really liked it.
(My hubby doesn't like it when I spend a lot of $ on him.)
So this was perfect.
And he loved that I put the
things I loved about him in words.
I also made a simple game of Memory for the boys.
Also with my Cricut.
They loved it!
Pretty much, anybody could do these two things.
And they could be done for other things like
an anniversary, or a kid's birthday,
or I plan to make more cards similar to the Memory cards
for homeschooling.
The Cricut is going to come in handy for that,
for sure!
The kids also handmade a few Valentine's this year.
(Umm... I forgot to stick them in the mail,
so they're on their way, grandparents & others.)
They turned out way cute!
It was a wonderful, simple Valentine's this year.
And I'm pleased that I got to spend it with my faves.








































2 comments:
Cute cute! :)
Can't wait to see them:)
Post a Comment