Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here's to Health!

I've been feeling that pressure in my sinuses the last week.
Since the rest of my family has been sick lately,
I figured I'd better start popping the echinacea.
Every so often, I come across a person who
doesn't know about this wonderful herb.
Do you take it too?!?
You need to.

I only take it when I feel like I'm coming down
with something, or I'm around people who
are sick.
It boosts your immune system.
It's a wonder drug!!

Of course...
If you've been pregnant or nursing for the past 5 years like me...
that could definitely impact your echinacea intake.
This past weekend was the 1st time I've been
able
to take it in the past 5 years.
I didn't hardly ever get sick before, when I did take it.

So here's to health!
Haha!
I'm so going to have someone comment on how ridiculous
I look in that picture.

Yesterday, I also had the privilege
of going to Dr. Steve Aune in Wichita Falls.
Going to his chiropractic office is such a
Blessing!

I didn't used to let anybody touch my back.
Then I got sciatica after having my 3rd baby,
and moving twice in 6 months.

Yesterday,
I was off balance, and got a 5 mm lift.
I had 7 vertebrae out of alignment.
My right ankle was "jammed",
and my pelvis was also out.

Umm.. Wow!

I have come to value the health that
I used to enjoy without thinking about it in my
teens, and twenties.
Once I hit thirty last year & the 3rd baby was born,
it seemed like everything in my body broke down.

So I'm praying that I'll be able to strengthen,
heal, and get tuned into what makes me healthy.
Here's to Health!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Girl, I know EXACTLY what you mean about your body falling apart. LOL Mine has been doing the same thing. I was just telling David that last night!! How funny!! I know it has to do with pregnancy and getting old!! LOL

Lady D said...

I do want to say that the pic of you is hilarious!! I think that this herb does work fab! But the back stuff well you know me so there you have it. I do hope you feel better from all of it.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails