Since I love photography,
I occasionally try to set up
a photo shoot
with my own dear kiddos.
Valentine's Day is usually one of those occasions.
It's usually very difficult to get a good one of all 3 of them.
But me & my hubby try.
I suppose you could say, they try too...
but really, they don't.
Haha!
For instance:
Cute, but kinda crazy.
I guess that's my kiddos in a nutshell though.
It fits.
Of course I was pleased with a few of the individual ones.
So Suh-Weet!
Yes... he's my lovebug.
That innocent face.
Aww!
And this little boy
is growing up way too fast
for my liking.
He's such a joy!
And when there are special moments shared
during a photo shoot?
Now a mommy's heart could start to get used to that!
Of course,
My cute, crazies will not let their mama
sit in sweet reverie for long.
Oh, no...
being funny. crazy. wild children
is Way More Fun!
Happy Valentine's y'all!
Love the Harrigan Clan.







































8 comments:
Oh Sarah these are too too amazing:)I like how the shirts look on all of them too...I mean it these pics are great. Thanks
Happy Valentines Day to you and all your sweeties! Loved the pictures, wish I could see them and know them! Love, aunt Linda
this photo session is darling!
you WERE able to capture such cute shots. i KNOW how hard it can be to take 3 at a time. love the tutu on your little girl.
i noticed in your description of yourself...we have alot in common. breastfeeding, baby wearing - etc.
way to go! it takes such a commitment to breastfeed esp when you have other little ones in the house, but as you know so worth it!
happy valentine's day!
kellie
that looks like a great photo shoot to me! cute.cute.cute!
Thanks for stopping by my lil' blog. I am following you too!
I am looking forward to getting to know you.
Aimee
Aw Sarah the babies are so cute. :) I love the shirts Mom made for them.
haha too cute!
Great Job!! Aliyah's tutu dress came out soo cute. She looks adorable in it!
Thank y'all! The pics did come out good- the ones where they weren't all screaming their heads off, or picking their noses. lol. :) Just kiddin'. It was cute.
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment