Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Faves: Cleaning Edition

I am not a clean freak.
I do enjoy a clean-ish house.
But it doesn't bother me if there are...
Little smudged handprints on the window.


This Antibacterial Windex will take care of that!

Or piles of laundry to fold...

(Okay, I'll admit that makes me get a little irritated.)

Nothing these dudes can't handle, though.
Umm... Just wish they could actually put the laundry
In the washer,
In the dryer,
In the basket,
Fold them neatly,
and put them away!

Now if they could do that, they'd be worth spending
a fortune on every couple weeks.
And for the toughest stains,
I just use...

Spray n Wash with Resolve.
Seriously,
This stuff got dried on blood out of
my little one's clothes recently.
Wow!

A few dirty dishes in the dishwasher?
Nothing these two ladies,
and this
 can't handle.
(Gotta love that they add Bleach to it.)

And for that lovely,
hard-to-clean
stovetop and oven?

(This shouldn't scratch the glasstops)

This works wonders.
I use it,
even though my past several ovens
have been "Self-Cleaning".
That and a few
Brillo pads for the tough spots.
Works like magic.

Oh, and if you have a modern-art "artist"
in your home...
You know the kind...
They like to write with crayons,
or lipstick on the floors...
and stick raisin boxes to the wall
with Wood Glue!
Then this is your guy.
And for those floors?

The Hoover FloorMate is where it's at.
Trust me.
I don't have one, but I've used one.
They're awesome.
I need one.
I have  a couple modern artists in my home.

And for the dust bunnies,
and accumulated dust?

I like Endust if the surface is really glossy.

Pledge Dust & Allergens for everyday.

And Liquid Gold to bring the beauty
out of the wood furniture.

For those icky bathrooms?

Clorox Cleanup for the showers,
tubs & sinks,
exterior of the toilet.

Can you tell I like to bleach things?
It must be a fetish.

Anyways,
These are a few of my favorite things.
At least, when I actually am cleaning my
fingerprint smudged,
laundry piled up,
dishes waiting to be done,
"decorated" by modern artists,
dusty ole house.

What are your favorite cleaning products?
Anything I need to know about?!
Give me a shout out.


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails