Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Back!! Recap from the past 2 weeks.

Praise the Lord!
My computer lives.
And, there wasn't anything wrong
with it...
except for an unusually
large amount of dust on the fan.
(This is not my computer, but it is what I would
imagine the dust looked like,
from what our techy friend said!!)
Must be the Texas air.
Hahaha!
Doesn't that picture make you just want to go
Clean?!?

So, it took us 2 weeks to figure that out.
Yeah. We're a little slow around here.
But it's fixed.
And I'm grateful to finally be
Blogging
again!!
___________________________________________

So what have I been up to the last
2 weeks?

Glad you asked.

I've been doing way more
reading of books,
and not blogs!
Yep...
Homeschool books,
the Bible,
some inspirational Helen Steiner Rice poetry.
(Mmm... that cup of coffee is making me want some!)
___________________________________________
And of course, reading makes me think.
So, I've been thinking a little more.
Or should I maybe say, pondering.
More on what I've been pondering in later posts.
___________________________________________

I've been working here & there

on a few crafts.
Hopefully I'll get to share those
before Valentine's Day,
since those crafts are for V-day!
___________________________________________

I've been getting lots-o-cleaning in...
and am happy to say,
I've found some new favorite cleaning products.
That sounds like a good "Friday Faves" post!!
(Hmm... it's Friday.
I didn't have a chance to do that just yet.
Maybe I'll post that next!)

___________________________________________

Oh, and we've been entertaining some
dear friends from our past.

Bill Barber stopped by, and got to meet
our little princess for the 1st time.

Our dear friends & mentors from Pensacola,
the Davis's,
were here for our church's revival.
Hopefully more on that later too!
___________________________________________

Oh, and one last thing...

We've had a lot of sickness around here.
My facebook friends already know,
but Aliyah got RSV,
and double ear infections,
Wesley got double ear infections,
and Justin ran such a high temp
for so many days (4!!),
that they decided he must need
antibiotics too.
My migrainish headache for the past week
hasn't really helped.

But, thank God for medicine!!
We are all on the mend.
And hopefully we'll be back at 'em
with even more vigor and enthusiasm than before.


 

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails