Guess what, y'all?!?
I finally figured out how to make that button.
Woo-hoo!
I'm including directions on how to get the button
into your recipe share post at the end.
So... without further ado...
The Recipe Share Party is here!
C'mon and link up a recipe.
It can be something you made recently,
or an oldie but goody.
It can even be something you posted about
a long time ago, and you want to share.
I love trying new recipes...
and I know that it helps me out
when a friend/family member passes on one of theirs.
So c'mon!
Let's swap recipes.
It'll be open until Saturday at 11 pm.
Last week, Lady D shared her recipe for Cinnamon Rolls to Catch a Man!... there's a funny story behind that recipe. You just might want to check it out. :) And Mrs. J shared her recipe for Hot-n-Spicy Chicken Curry. Doesn't that sound so delicious?! I can't wait to try that one out. I love, love curry spices- and this one looks like a good one, y'all.
This week my recipe share is something I made for me & the hubster on our quiet little Valentine's Day "after the kids go to bed party". We've had these (not the parties, but the cakes! lol) at several restaurants, and ♥ loved♥, ♥ loved♥, ♥ loved♥ them!! I think that the recipe needed 2 Tablespoons of flour, and not teaspoons as written. It came out just a little bit too gooey. But it was super duper easy.
Chocolate Cake with Molten Center
Ingredients
• 1/2 cup butter
• 4 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
• 2 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour (edited from the original recipe, which calls for 2 teaspoons of flour)
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Butter and flour four 4 ounce ramekins or custard cups.
2. In microwaveable bowl, heat the butter and the chocolate for 1 minute on high- until chocolate is almost completely melted. (Do not continue cooking. Once you take it out, and stir, it will smooth out. If not, then just add another 10 seconds at a time... stirring each 10 seconds.)
3. Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar together until light colored and thick.
4. Beat together the melted chocolate and butter. While beating, slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, then quickly beat in the flour and mix until just combined.
5. Divide the batter between the four molds and bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 6 to 7 minutes. The centers of the cakes will still be quite soft. Invert cakes on serving plates and let sit for about 15 seconds, then unmold. Serve immediately with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
Enjoy!
And for the directions to get that Recipe Share button on your own blog post.
1. You just have to go over to the right sidebar of my blog,
2. Copy the html code, then put it in the "Edit Html" tab on your own post. (In your post there's two tabs, Edit Html, & Compose).
3. You may have to check the little box that tells it to ignore the HTML code is incorrect. Don't worry. You can still post your post. And it should show up just fine.
Confusing? I know... but you'll figure it out once you try it. Promise. I've been doing it for a while. If you can't figure it out, and want help let me know. Otherwise, if you can't figure it out, please don't drive yourself crazy over it. (I know I do that sometimes. haha.)
The reason I created the button was so it would encourage any of your own readers to participate... the button links back to the Recipe Share parties here on my blog. When they see what fun we're having over here, the goal is to get them sharing their recipes, too.
Can't wait to hear about what y'all have been cooking. And to try out a new recipe myself this week.


































1 comment:
This looks amazing Sarah! I am totally gonna try it! E and I love to go to Chili's for the molten lava cake. Now we can make it at home.
Post a Comment