Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

As wordless as I can get. :)
Who cares about fingerprints when observing the world outside the window is beckoning?!
{Not Me!}
Actually, I ♥ fingerprints... for real.
It reminds me of my priorities.


And we have a "ther-a-pod" with a crest
living at our house currently.
{Big smiles!}
After today's talk on creativity at MOPS,
I will continue encouraging that little imagination of his.

Learning to put your own shoes on can be hard when you're 2.
{Who knew?!}

Yep... Look, Ma! No hands.
The baby is mobile.
{Uh-oh!}

There you have it... my "not so" Wordless Wednesday.


1 comment:

Lady D said...

Like Wesley said to me I'm using my imagination Grammy! I'm imagining that I am there with them in the front room right now. Won't be long:)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails