We're still working on the short vowels this week.
It's been fun!
He especially enjoys the art projects,
So I try to find them for him to do. :)
Like this cute elephant!
We also continued working on cutting, with some E words.
I wrote inside Easter eggs with numbers & corresponding dots,
and had him match them up.
We'll be doing a little more with those since he hasn't
done any simple math yet, and I know he can.
This was a hit!
Especially since he's been asking when Easter is going to be! lol.
We are still learning to write it, and he tries,
but still needs me to guide his hand some.
So you can kinda tell which ones he had help with,
and which ones he didn't! lol.
Edited to Add our work from today:
So we made that popsicle stick Capital E. :)
This boy is all about the crafts! Just like his mama.
I also found some printables at LoveMyLifex4.
He played a lower/upper case E/e game, which he enjoyed.
Then, I decided to work with him on number recognition some more.
So we used the peanuts from the previous game,
and put them on the elephants according to the number on the card.
I love this age!
Can you tell?!?









































3 comments:
I totally agree, I think the 3-6 year old range is the best as far as school goes. I love all the little cute crafts and things they learn. I love looking for little cute things to do with them. So much fun! Now Jr. high and high school is a different story. LOL
I'll bet it's not the same with that age! lol. Hopefully they are interested in doing cool things, too though. ?? I remember doing science experiments & reports & all sorts of things at that age... but we were involved in a really large homeschool group that had Science Fairs, and plays, and Co-ops, etc... Are y'all involved in a group?
Love,
Sarah
Looks like fun!!! I miss having a printer! :)
Post a Comment