Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crafting: for my Snuggle Bunnies -an Easter T-shirt!

My sister Hannah's fave Easter candy is...
Peeps.
Honestly, the bunny peeps are my faves.
Sooo....
I decided to make the kiddos
Peeps T-shirts for Easter.
I am ahead of the game this time!
This is a rare moment that I want to relish in. :)

I used the tutorial by Made for freezer paper stencilling.

Edited to add: Once the freezer paper's on, I think it is easy enough for kiddos to do! I think that I'm going to have my boys (2 & 4 years old) try painting their own!
This was soooo fun!
But I didn't have the patience required to wait
to take the freezer paper off. lol.

Here it is wet! I love it!!
And it looks so adorable on her!
Now to make 2 more for my boys. :)
Okay.. I can't resist adding one more picture. :)
I {heart} photography sooo much!
And I ♥  my little girl even more.

One of my 3 Snuggle Bunnies. :)



12 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

This is so fun! I don't think I've seen a peeps shirt yet! Definitely cool!

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Cute! :)

Kelley said...

Very cute.... I love using freezer paper for painting. I made a couple of shirst this weekend too... pictures sitting in the camera still. LOL.

SkinnyMeg said...

Hi my Mom sent me your blog and I'm loving it! Your little girl is freaking adorable and that picture of her reading the bunny book is so darn cute!!

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Hi! Just came across your blog from Skip to My Lou. You've got a great blog here and lots of good ideas for tots. I've got a McLinky party called Tot Tuesdays. I hope you'll stop by & link up:

http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/2010/03/tot-tuesdays-2.html

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

That is super cute. I came across this from somewhat simple. I love the little yellow peep on that bright pink tee. GREAT idea.

Fun blog.

Come stop by mine sometime

Larissa
Just Another Day in Paradise
www.zitzmanfam.blogspot.com

Patricia L said...

Peeps are my very favorite easter candy...I may end up making these shirts for my 3 kiddos. Very cute. {found you on TipJunkie}

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Such a cute shirt - I love it!

Thanks for linking up my friend!

XOOX
Jen

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Thanks for linking up. I hope you'll join me next week for another Tot Tuesday!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

This turned out so darling!!! I absolutely love it. My mouth is watering now for Peeps!

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Just wanted to let you know I've FEATURED you on TOT Tuesdays this week. Feel free to stop by & grab my FEATURED BUTTON on the top left hand side of my blog. Happy Easter! :)

Embellished Bayou said...

Great job, very cute! Thanks for sharing!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails